• We’ll inform you about which components do what.
• We’ll inform you if we find something else that needs attention on your vehicle, and the priority you should place on it.
• We’ll inform you if you can save money on labor by combining certain repairs or performance modifications.
• We’ll inform you if we can provide a comparable or better aftermarket component for a lesser cost than the OEM/factory component.
• We’ll inform you if we can provide a comparable or better aftermarket component that will last longer than the OEM/factory component.
• We’ll inform you if we accidentally break a component, and expedite a replacement to install for you at no cost to you.
• We’ll inform you if your vehicle is taking longer than expected, and inform you when it will be completed.
• We’ll inform you if we can’t professionally provide what you require, and do our best to refer you to a trustworthy associate who can.
We take the environment very seriously, promoting sustainability and green shop practices in reducing our impact on the planet as much as possible. Here are a few ways in which we do this;
• Waste oils: Collected, reused and recycled.
• Waste plastics, paper and cardboard: Collected, recycled, composted, and/or reused where possible.
• Waste metals: Collected and recycled.
• Styrofoam: Collected, reused and recycled.
• Packaging: Whenever possible, we reuse packaging and boxes. We source packaging locally when needed.
• Non re-usable materials: Disposed of thru industrial waste collections.
• Recycle at Work certified business
We are working on becoming;
• RecycleWorks certified business
• Eco-Logical certified business
• Clackamas Community College Automotive Technology Program advisory board; members
• Clackamas County Teddy Bear Drive; volunteers
• Doernbecher Children’s Hospital races with Cascade Sports Car Club; volunteers
• Dream Drives For Kids; sponsors
• Family Dogs New Life no-kill dog shelter; volunteers
• Mountain Wave K9 Search and Rescue; volunteer searchers
• Oregon Region Porsche Club of America(ORPCA) Automotive Technology scholarship committee; members
• Portland Community College Automotive Technology Program advisory board; members
• SOLV; volunteers
• Sunshine Division; volunteers
• Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure; volunteers
• Toys for Tots; volunteers
• World of Speed Automotive Education Learning Center; advisors, employer partners and guest speakers
I wanted to say thanks for all the help and advice over the years - I remember telling you when I first came in that I own an Audi, but I couldn't really afford one, and that's been pretty accurate. I really appreciate all the times you've heard me out over the phone as I've tried to reconcile this or that. Your shop is top-notch and when added to your good natured and honest dealings it makes it easily one of the best shops I've ever frequented. I will definitely recommend you to friends in need.
I appreciate your knowledge and professional service - great customer service as well. I am glad to be doing business with such a dedicated staff. It is wonderful having you in the neighborhood!
All good here! Thanks for checking in. You guys have been a great option for my Porsche SUV, and look forward (hopefully not too frequently.. 🙂 ) to working with you in the future.
Pete, it's a totally different Porsche than the one I dropped off. Amazing! Can't thank you and George enough! I'll write more soon, but right now I need to get back on the road.
Jeremy, Thanks for everything, it’s really nice to see a shop that has a customer-centric approach. Best communication and customer service I have seen from a shop to date.
Hi Jeremy, All is well. I’m very happy with it and everything seems to be working like it’s supposed to. The drive back home to Indiana was a blast. I have so much torque that the sunroof shade slides open when I leave a stop light/sign under normal acceleration! Thanks for all your help,
Jeremy, Thanks again for fitting in the install on such short notice. I greatly appreciate the level of customer service you’re showing for myself as well as other customers. I was just talking to Tim today about how you’ve gone about dealing with us and both had nothing but great things to say. Thanks!
You guys have some of the most neat, professional workmanship I’ve come across.
I had Stasis Tracksport’s installed. Jeremy made sure I was informed of every little detail regarding install and setup. Car now corners like it was glued to rails. Matrix has a top notch facility and has great guys running and working the shop. Jeremy is an excellent contact and Matrix’s labor rate is great compared to some other tuners out there. A++++ for Matrix.
Wow, I love this damn car. 🙂 I just picked up my ’05 A4 Avant last night. It was like getting a brand new car all over again. I got new Alcon/STaSIS brakes with 14.5″ rotors and custom painted red calipers, STaSIS Street Sport Coilovers, RS4 19″ replicas and finally a GIAC tune… I’m a happy camper. A HUGE thanks to everyone at Matrix Integrated. The quality of service and the quality of the work is impeccable. A+.